Starts October 25, 2019
Ends November 15, 2019
2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
5th, Marshal St., El Mashayah El Sofleyah St., Second floor. Mansoura
1000 L.E for early bird and 1200 L.E for late owl
للتسجيل والحصول على خصم الحجز المبكر من فضلك املأ الفورم بالأسفل
Whether you are thinking about starting your graphic and social media design career or make a career shift this graphic design workshop is for you
:Outline of the workshop
– Principals of Graphic Design “Art vs Design”
– Photo Manipulation
– Social Media Designs
– Approach to Typography
– Building Portofolio.
– Starting you freelancing career
– Harry Hussin is an Architect who had started Freelancing back in college when he discovered his true passion and decided to invest on his main talent “sketching” but later on he knew that being talented isn’t enough so he began online self learning observing, following & analyzing famous artists’ techniques.
– After Graduation he made a full career shift to become a graphic designer by working as full, part time & on freelance basis for many companies in Egypt, Saudi Arabia & the Arabic Gulf.
– Harry’s work is more focused on Logo & Branding as he has been helping small and mid-size businesses creating & developing their co-operate Identity.
– Also he gave workshops in both Cairo & Azhar university for students about graphic design principles & how to develop their skills, and some speeches about the online freelancing career on UPWORK.
Feel free to check & follow his work, Even don’t hesitate to comment what do you like the most.
Date : Friday 25 October 2:8 PM
Workshop Investment : 1000 L.E for early bird and 1200 L.E for late owl
If you are interested to join this workshop please fill this form to get the early bird discount: