5th, Marshal St., El Mashayah El Sofleyah St., Second floor. Mansoura
This course is designed to get novice web developers in hirable WordPress
Developer building custom themes and plugins.
📍 Course Content :
- The basics of PHP for WordPress – the loop, conditionals, hooks and more.
- How to work with child-themes and Starter themes.
- The full understanding of template hierarchy to always know what file to customize.
- How to load CSS and JS files into your theme
- The most common template tags to use when customizing and extending themes.
- A deep understanding of Hook and how to use Actions and Filters to programmatically control WordPress and the data flow.
- A solid base for building your own WordPress plugins
- Common practices and techniques for building custom WordPress plugins.
📍 Course benefits:
- This is the first course of its type, as the arabic-content courses in the WordPress development field are not only few, but rare.
- You will be followed up during the course and for six months after, through Slack Channel.
- It is a training more than a course, the learning process depends on :
- After the course you may get a RECOMMENDATION LETTER for many companies.
- After this course you will have the advanced knowledge of WordPress Development that makes you hirable.
📍Instructor : Nabeel Molham
📍 Bio :
- Freelance Web Developer, WordPress Specialist
- Working since 2005
- Started with Macromedia Flash MX 2004 (ActionScript)
- Dynamic Content: Server-side <=> XML <=> Flash
- Got into ASP.NET, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Moved to Open Source
- Tried many PHP CMSs and Frameworks
- Started with WordPress version 2.8 and loving it
- Joined Codeable in Dec 2015 and what a ride!
- Check out this talk at WordCamp Lagos 2018 : https://nabeel.molham.me/wclagos
📍 Target Audience:
- Novice or Experienced Web Developers
- Frontend Developers
- PHP or Backend Developers
📍 Course Prerequisites
Essential Prerequisites :
- Basic understanding of programming concepts: (Data Types – Variables – Keywords –
- Basic Operators – Loops – Numbers -Characters – Arrays – Strings – Functions).
- Good HTML & CSS understanding.
- Basic understanding of Web Development key concepts: (Web Server – We Request – Client & Server – Frontend & Backend – Version Control).
Good to have Prerequisites :
- Basic understanding of PHP language
- Intermediate programming concepts: (Files I/O – SQL Database Queries – Data Structures).
📍 Why WordPress?
WordPress is the world’s most popular open source content management system. That’s a fancy saying it allows you to build great websites. About 35% of all websites are powered by WordPress According to W3Techs and 62.8% market share for content management systems on websites with a known CMS. Or to put it another way, WordPress powers over one-third of the web!
That generates thousands of job opportunities around the world, and there are millions of websites making money using WordPress. Apart from the economic opportunities, WordPress enables people to share their stories, ideas, build communities and do awesome things.
WordPress’ market share isn’t just “still growing”, it’s actually been consistently growing at roughly the same rate for as long as we have data. So how quickly is WordPress growing? Let’s start with the numbers for last year. At the start of 2017, WordPress powered 27.3% of all websites. By December 2019, WordPress had made it to the current market share of 35.2%. Some quick math should tell you that WordPress gobbled up an additional 7.9% of the total website market – good for ~28.94% growth.
📍Course Duration : 32 Hrs
📍Course Start Date : 10 April 4:8 pM
📍Course Investment : 4000 L.E instead of 5000 L.E “for a limited time”.
So, If you are ready to start your career at WordPress Development, fill the following form: